Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A day out looking....

hello again !!
Today im not doing anything so went out with my gf to the curve after we went to interview for werk, again in 2 weeks .. nothing else to do attending from one interview to another life is so hard sometimes??? when you think you can do it but in the end its not suitable for you ,. then when you got what you looking for it doesn't last so how are we gonna do this??

You don't want to look like an unemployed person but what can you do ??? You have to do your verry best to suit in some job out there but sometimes the requirement is ridicules...

Let say if you are at my spot you have started werking since after you left secondary and you didn't further you study (last time theres no ptpl and to further study cost lots of money and i dont have that) heheh...and job require you to hold diploma at least then tell me how do you gonna get the job??? just like "HAYATE SAYS" How to get a job w/o Diploma or something like that......... hahaha

Hmm?? With 10 years of experience in various type of field its still hard for me to get the job that can give me the right salary to suit my daily expenses and all.... if i take a job with minimum wages then i will suffer by the end of the month??

But if i wait until i manage to get job with good salary structure ... its gonna empty all my saving account so fast my momma gona scream at me!!! first before i get my earning again..... isn't that suck??? So what am i gonna do?? just do it? or wait?? wait or do it??

Well One can not choose , Choosen one can??
"THE CARRIEMAN CAN"??
:P Losing my mind#*%&^

1 comment: