Friday, July 17, 2009

my life in stagnant



have you ever in the situation of life on still mode??,


where you living your life in and out

everyday but you ait going anywhere?

well as for me my life rite now are at stall.!!!!!



im trying to move foward but im bound to a promise that i have made to a fren
and i cant betray him......
and for that i unable to do the thing i wanna do
and time goesby ,
and im growing older..my life getting sad and mono color ..no more those colorfull thought or dreams that i understand, no more funny quote come out from my mouth...

everything that i said is boring even for me listerning to myself make me wanna die.....
kill myself ,beat the hell out of me and all....

i hate my self.... so if you read this and have somethin to share wit me please do so....i appriciate it very much..... so i can have a better life


.A good Guru is not just a teacher, but also a student...
I don't know everything, but I am willing to learn.

"Are you chasing your dreams? Or are your dreams chasing you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment